Award Winning Accommodation
Some of the awards CODE has won recently
CODE Students are proud to have won the Best Private Halls Provider National Award for 2013 and 2016
The National Student Housing Survey (NSHS) is an acclaimed annual survey of students focussing on their experience in both University and Private Sector Accommodation and attracting almost 20,000 responses from more than 120 Universities in the UK
CODE were finalists at Student Accommodation Operator of the Year 2016
CODE contested the highly prestigious RESI Awards organised by Property Week at the Grosvenor Hotel in London. The hugely popular event was hosted by the exuberant Gyles Brandreth and featured the very best operators in the UK across a number of categories in the residential property market sector. CODE was nominated in the category of The Best Student Accommodation Operator in the UK wherethe judges recognised that CODE really had “moved the dial” in terms of the student experience and shown plenty of innovation to stay ahead in a crowded sector.
CODE finalists at the Property Week Student Accommodation Awards
CODE Student Accommodation are delighted to announce that they have been chosen as Finalists in the inaugural Property Week Student Accommodation Awards in the category of Best Private Halls of Residence which attracted nationwide entries from exceptional private halls who:
- provide a modern student environment, encompassing best-in-class learning, design and communal facilities
- harness innovation, vision and boldness that set them apart from the crowd
- create outstanding student experiences through a range of activities and facilities
- offer excellent value for money and receive a consistently high satisfaction rating.
The winners were announced on 7th December at a prestigious gathering following the Property Week conference at the London Marriot Hotel in Grosvenor Square aiming to award those who are excelling within their sector.
CODE Students are delighted to have been recognised across three specific categories reflecting the breadth and depth of the services provided
The Landlord and Lettings Awards are dedicated to recognising and rewarding excellence in the Student and Private rented sectors
- Student Landlord of the YearNational Winner 2013 & 2014
- Best Customer ServiceNational Winner 2013 & 2014
- Developer of the YearNational Winner 2013