We know that students face an exciting, but sometimes stressful turning point in their lives. As if choosing a university and deciding what to study aren’t enough, you then have all the upheaval of deciding where to live.
CODE Student accommodation is specifically designed to take the hassle out of this and let you get on with the important stuff – like studying, socialising and making your university years a rich, rewarding experience that you will remember for the rest of your life.
We take our responsibilities seriously which is why we are an, ANUK approved private rental accommodation provider. You can find out more about this accreditation here.
The staff at CODE are fun loving, friendly people who are here to help. We’ve won awards for our student accommodation so you can trust us to live up to our promises and make your stay with CODE a home from home!
Our newly built spacious CODE one bedroom student studio flats are conveniently located at Western Road that is just minutes from the Leicester City Centre and close to both De Montfort University and Leicester University Campuses.
All studios are maintained to the highest standards and if not brand new are meticulously cleaned and redecorated every year with each studio being equipped with 100Mb/s wired internet or 50Mb/s WiFi and the latest fixtures & fittings to ensure they maintain a crisp modern contemporary feel ensuring you can concentrate on all that University life has to offer.
You will find each studio has a large double glazed window to the front ensuring plenty of natural light to compliment the living area with 4ft 6” double beds, full HD Flat Screen TV’s, private kitchens with an oven, hob, microwave and large fridge freezer so you can live truly independently in your own space without the complications often experienced with shared accommodation. This is also true of your own en suite bathroom where you can enjoy relaxing in the double shower with power shower and heated towel rail.
Our Deluxe rooms benefit from a comfortable leather sofa and a triple wardrobe whereas our standard rooms have a double wardrobe and relaxing leather chair in both cases there is plenty of room to live in comfort and invite your friends. If you want to live with a group of friends then we can ensure that you all live next to each other so you enjoy the best of both worlds independent living but within a group of friends.
It's the little details that make CODE the cracking award winning student accommodation it is. Compare what is included and available to use for all CODE tenants:
- FREE state of the art gym at Western Road
- FREE weekly exercise classes - Yoga / Boxfit / Circuit Training / Dance & Boot camps
- FREE Supafast broadband guaranteed 100Mb and upto 50Mb WiFi throughout
- FREE WiFi / SkySports / BT Sport / Wii stations and XBox gaming in all communal areas
- FREE use of pool tables and table tennis / table football tables
- FREE CODE private cinema - watch a big game or 1 of 200 films any day of the week
- FREE group study rooms - with Free WiFi and 42" display monitors
- FREE contents insurance with cover up to £5000
- Onsite 24 hour security with key fob entry and CCTV throughout
- Onsite accommodation office open 6 days a week for parcels & to answer all your questions
- In house maintenance team with GUARANTEED 24 hour response time
- NEW FOR 2016 - on site CODE Cafe & communal dining lounges with pre drinks area to all get together
Browse the website to get a feel for what it's like to live at CODE and we're sure you'll see why we've been voted "BEST STUDENT PRIVATE HALLS PROVIDER IN THE UK!"