Our Fresher's Promise means that all money you have paid for your contract will be fully refundable if you do not meet the conditions of your University Offer (for example you do not get the grades needed) and no longer have a place*.
This applies to undergraduate degrees (including Top-up degrees) and Postgraduate/Masters degrees.
All we ask is that you email the relevant communication from your University before Friday 20th August 2024.
If you book a room for September 2024 (and have a payment option with a guarantor) you can use our CODE gym for free before you move in!
Plus, the gym is free to use for all residents once you move in.
All you need to do is complete your booking and then call our CODE Office. Our helpful staff will give you a fob which you can use to gain access to the entrance and gym.
1) You must have booked a room for 2024/25 and paid your holding deposit to qualify.
2) Only students who have a Guarantor are eligible for this offer.
3) Your booking must be complete i.e. your one week’s holding deposit has been paid and paperwork, including the Guarantor Agreement, has been completed.
4) If you cancel your booking, you will be asked to return your fob to the CODE office, either in person or by recorded post.
5) If you lose your fob, you must notify us immediately. Lost fobs will be charged at our standard rate of £20.
6) By receiving your fob, you agree to use the CODE gym respectfully and take full responsibility for any damages that may occur due to misuse. CODE will be reimbursed the total cost of repairing any damages caused by misuse.
Double bed studios with a choice of views and sizes.Deluxe Studio
Newer double bed studios. Extra features + size options.Superior Deluxe Studio
Simply leave us a few details to request a viewing: either in-person or with an online tour via Zoom.Book a viewing