Things to consider
Before you reserve your room and pay your £100 refundable holding deposit, you may want to ask:
- What kind of room do I want?
At CODE we have different rooms to suit each budget or taste. Prices vary based on size and view/floor level. It might be helpful to decide on your maximum budget, because some rooms sell out quickly.
- How long do I want to stay for?
You can choose between a 48 -week or 51-week contract. The longer one helps if you want to stay over the summer. Because our accommodation is so affordable, your total cost can still work out cheaper than living elsewhere with a shorter contract.
- Do I want electricity included or receive termly bills?
For an extra £10 per week, you can receive a capped electricity allowance for the length of your contract. This is good if you want to budget and get away from seasonal variations.
- Who is my Guarantor?
We will ask you for a Guarantor in most circumstances – this person is a UK homeowner who agrees to be responsible for paying any amount you owe. Because they are required to cover all rent, bills and charges if you default, this is usually a family member/close friend or a specialist guarantor company.
How to book
Booking online is the quickest and easiest way to reserve your accommodation with us. But you can also book by calling us on 0116 233 5678.
If you have any questions, we’re also happy to discuss them on the phone, or alternatively you can email or use the live chat on our website.
Confirming your room
To confirm your room 100%, you must complete all these steps:
- Reserve your room and pay your £100 refundable holding deposit
- Accept your Tenancy Agreement – you can view a draft copy in advance. It will be issued on your student portal. Please read this carefully, because once accepted, it is a legal binding document.
- Returned all other required documentation e.g. Guarantor documents
- Paid your £300 Refundable Tenancy Deposit in April 2020.