At CODE, we want to make sure you have the chance to get together with your friends or mix with other residents. That’s why have a social calendar we think is second to none!
We'll always adapt to deliver you a great experience.
Keep an eye out on our social media accounts for updates and images of all of our events. We also update the Leicester events calendar regularly, so keep popping back to see the type of things you could enjoy if you lived at CODE.
"I really love how you constantly do things like this and offer support groups, freebies, quizzes and everything! Especially during lockdown and not seeing many people it’s been a great distraction and just something to look forward to every week!" - Joanna, tenant at CODE Leicester
Our epic termly parties are back for 21/22 and we know they'll be the best ones yet!
Our Social events calendar
We update our events calendar each month, but rest-assured we are working hard to deliver some great experiences for you. We're looking to offer Fitness classes, support groups, creative events, quiz nights and more in the coming year.
We also love for our students to suggest their own themes and ideas. So if you have any ideas, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
"I really appreciate all the little things CODE does to make this lockdown easier such as the freebies on thursday, having freebies in the cafe, and giving out packages for special occasions like Chinese New Year." - Avneet, tenant at CODE Leicester
Favourite past events
This past year has been a little different, but we didn't let that hold us back! We adapted through each lockdown to make sure that we've been able to deliver the best experiences to our students. Here's some of our favourite's from the Spring & summer terms.
- Our tenants got to try the Tik Tok craze for themselves when we hosted our Little Moon grab n go event.
- It's so important to look after your mental health, that's why our support groups (Led by a qualified psychotherapist) were perfect to get the support our students needed.
- Knowledge has been tested with our monthly quiz... with the top prize being a £50 amazon voucher!
- Our Grba n Go event has been a huge hit, with something different given away every week. From Popcorn to Revision supplies, Fruit & Veg and even St Patrick's Day goodies, there was something for everyone.
- We gave students the chance to land their dream job by getting personalised advice from recruitment experts at our Career Advice Day.
- We love competitions, that's why we ran 3 in the first 4 months of the year. These varied from a photo entry competition (with a prize worth of £250) to winning a bunch of flowers for your mum on Mother's Day!